Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Need You - George Harrison


Oh I love George Harrison


Honestly I can't put my ears away from Cobra Starship's Fold Your Hands Child. Valerie asked me to hear it then I just love it!
If you read the lyrics, they're soooooooooooooooo damn sweet I don't know why, I just love the lyrics.


One thing. I love when George Harrison sang (when he was still with The Beatles) ! Me likeey his accent. Different from John's Paul's and Ringo's. He didn't have great vocalist voice but he actually COULD SING. YES. For example Roll Over Beethoven (originally sang by Chuck Berry), Everybody's Trying to be My Baby (Carl Perkin's song), I Need You (his song), etc etc.
Undoubtedly, his next solo hits WERE SO DAMN COOL.




Stop talking about songs. I'm done. I think I like someone. Someone in my real world. Not George Harrison the former Beatle or Ringo Starr his friend, or Tintin from that comics I love, or another unreachable things. He is someone near to me. Whatever. Nobody can know who but me. Dan satu hal lagi bukan orang yang sedang ramai digosipin sama gue (dasar temen2 gue tukang gosip).
He has great eyes (I always love guys with great eyes). Not like my former crush who has sharp, sad, mysterious and deep eyes, he has an innocent and honest eyes.


OKAY BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment