Thursday, February 18, 2010

hahaglasses

So today Valerie and me wore the glasses we bought yesterday. Everything is not fine from the beginning, for me, but I always tried to make myself as confident as I can. I think Valerie didn't feel anything strange. But me, mine is white, Valerie's is brown. So it's me yang selalu ditertawakan. Ngga ditertawakan juga haha cuma gimana aja. Putih ngejreng. It's the first time gitu.

My friends were fine. They often look at someone who wears the similiar glasses, so it's fine. THE TEACHERS WHO WERE NOT FINE, as I know they MUST BE WANTING TO LAUGH AT US, I MEAN ME. But it's okay. I often laugh at them too, honestly.

First of all, I just know that Pak Bambang wanted to laugh at me, since the first time he walked in to my class. But he just didn't laugh. I don't know why, but I think, next year there will be a school rule about glasses :P
Nah, yang unusual: Bu Tres. Valerie and me menyapa dia kan. Then she didn't say a thing, just smiled and she said,"Saya tidak bisa berkata apa-apa." And she walked away.
Pak Didi. He almost hit the teacher's room's wall (the one which nect to the door) because of laughing.
Then, the last. Bu Dewi. Bu Dewi was walking with Bu Tres. Sebelumnya kan Bu Tres have seen us and have laughed at us. Nah kayanya beliau whispered ke Bu Dewi. Jadilah Bu Dewi berhehe-ria with Bu Tres.


this is the glasses. not so funny though.


Terus hari ini ada Try Out IPA kan. I didn't study yesterday. Because of my laziness. And as usual, I didn't feel I could do the test. Biasa juga IPA gak bisa. But I am pleased ketika tahu bahwa lumayan deh nilainya. If it's not wrong, I got 82. Daripada yang pertama-->68 ini sangat amat mendingan dan better lah. I hope it's not wrong.





bye. I'm still in love with former Beatles, George Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment