Sunday, February 21, 2010

With a Little Help From My Friend(s)

So this is the story of my sleepover at Val's.


FRIDAY


After school we went straight to Val's house. Then we did things with our laptops. In the afteroon, after we had a dinner with Val's grandmother, we were doing some covers, no no. TONS OF COVERS of MANY FABULOUS SONGS *lebay* And we uploaded Maroon5's Sunday Morning and The Beatles' Let it Be (check out on facebook). And we did the cover of BERMACAM-MACAM *if you know the song. it has the melody of ALUSIA(batak song) and the lyrics are for God*
At night Valerie baked garlic breads for us and we watched My Sister's Keeper. When we were wacthing, I found a flee. A dog's flee that can't be dead if you just hit it. So we BURNED IT TO DEATH. MUAHAHA MUAHAHA DIE YOU FLEE. DIE.
After that we planned to watch Equilibrium *if I right* but we were too sleepy to wathed. So we slept.


SATURDAY
I woke up at 10 to six because my alarm thought me to. But Valerie didn't woke up till 6.30 -_- so we went to school and almost late. Haha. I've never been late, and the evil Valerie wanted to make me late.
After school we went home to Val's. Then we went to buy a plain T-shirt but we didn't find it. But we found plain and cheap shoes. I bought the white one and Valerie bought the black one. I was going to draw on my shoes. Valerie bought things in the supermarket too.
When we reached home, we ate nasi padang and it was so yummy and big-sized. Then when we were making another garlic breads, Elisa came. But she had to go to a course so she didn't stay long. That noon, Valerie's dog named Luna was taken by a buyer. So she went sad and cried :(
After that we went to EX-PI. I bought a John Lennon's Imagine bracelet at Hard Rock Cafe *shit they had The Beatles on the wall---I mean wallpaper*. And I bought The Beatles' 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band' CD and George Harrison's 'Let it Roll' CD.


Valerie bought a book about CSI something and a CD. We went to Adidas store at EX and found Star Wars Adidas *shit I want it*. Then we sat in Starbucks, eating and drinking, increasing fats haha. Then we stared at a live band show, which had Pasto *a duo group, singing*. We hoped we could see RAN but we didn't.
Back in Val's house. All night long we searched for chords, tabs, and etc, and we did covers. For example, Boys Like Girls' Two is Better Than One. But we just laughed during the song because Valerie did something stupid haha. And I helped Valerie took photoshots. Then she began to work on her pictures using Adobe.
Then we went to sleep. With Valerie's dog named Ling-ling.


SUNDAY
I went home *fullstop*






Eunice and Valerie. Buddies and Pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment