Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SIDEKICK? NO WAY

We all know that heroes in some movies often appeared with their sidekicks. For examples, Robin, Supergirl, Gerald in 'Hey Arnold', etc etc I even can't remember the sidekicks......

I, in this world, am looking for a friend, not a boss or something. I wanna be friends or maybe sisters and brothers, like Ninja Turtles. They're brothers.

or....

I in this world am not looking for somebody, but I have a mission which I haven't known.

I've spent my time reading NARUTO comic books in my super bored holiday. I feel like I'm half Naruto and I'm half Sasuke. I love my bestfriend and feel like he/she is my real bro/sis, just like Naruto feels about Sasuke.
On the other side, I wanna do some kind of revenge, like Sasuke wanted to. The difference is Sasuke wanted to kill his brother Itachi, and me, I don't know what to do, or....who the hell am I going to kill?

And I like how Sasuke defeats Naruto's popularity among the readers. He isn't Naruto's sidekick. He has his own life. Although the comic title is NARUTO, people love Sasuke too. Not as Naruto's sidekick but as Sasuke.




This post doesn't prove that I am a Sasuke lover.
My favourite character in Naruto is Shikamaru Nara (google it you idiots haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment