Saturday, May 8, 2010

no longer existing

We are no more junior highschool students. I am so saddddd and happpy. I got good scores although they aren't superb. Tonight is the graduation night. I think I'm gonna cry a lot haha. I'm attending my highschool in another city so I am leaving soon. God damn it. I'll miss all things happened in this school, SMP Santa Ursula. The friends, the teachers, the classes, the moments, the uniforms, every single part of it, evey single corner of this old building. I've been studying here since kindergarten, so it's been like I've spent 11years of my life here. I don't wanna leave if I could you know. But all things must pass. All those years ago. I thank God for every moments here. I'm glad that I could spent times here in The Green Jail and with all the pains and the laugh. All freaking fun friends, all freakin great teachers. Ah you such the greatest things happened in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment