Saturday, May 8, 2010

a goodbye disco

SMP Santa Ursula's graduation nite is the best. First we did misa ang things. Then a usual-graduation-ritual. Then we had some dinner. Ah I didn't eat much. Then we did the best part. Performances by every class. We (94) did great dude and we got the 2nd place :) And then we dance like crazy. We AJOJING together. Seems like bitches :p in a positive way. The DJ was good. The dancer (we) were great. And the teachers, they did DANGDUTAN style with disco music -_- gee. And after a tiring 1hour full of craziness and KELIARAN, we did the sad thing. Saying goodbye, thankyou, and sorry to everyone. Friends and teachers and I LOVE MY TEACHERS at the moment. Ah and we could cry as crazy as we danced. Our life won't be the same since this night. And I'm leaving. Gee I really really really don't wanna leave :( And I'll be glad if you all remember me as I will remember you and every single second I spent in this effin great and superb school. I love you Santa Ursula Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment