Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bieber isn't wrong. You are wrong.

1. Justin Bieber isn't that bad. I like his songs and voice. But I am not obsessed with his cuter face or anything. Just like his musical thing. He's great.

2. Bitches are wrong and I found one in my life. She talked as if she was the most tortured woman in the world. Hey dude, everyone have their very own problems and we just don't tell it to other people in adition to make them have sympathy on you. I, indeed, try to look happy all the tine. Every minutes, every seconds, every steps I make. I try to solve my problems by myself and I ask somebody to help me just if I need it. Grow up you kid. Get stronger.


See you on my next blog post.
Bye.
I am in a very good mood to burn this house.
Bye.


P.S: I miss good people. I miss REAL friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment