Wednesday, March 3, 2010

(NOT) Getting Better

I copy The Beatles' song AGAIN for the title. But I add 'NOT'
Here, I copy some of the lyrics:

It's getting better all the time
I used to get mad at my school
The teachers that taught me weren't cool
You're holding me down, turning me round
Filling me up with your rules

So that Beatles' song IS SO TRUE (except the 'getting better' line)


NEWS:
1. Nilai rata2 IPA kelas gue meningkat. TO2 sebelomnya paling jelek dari 4kelas. Sekarang urutan 2 dari atas. We did it as a class. But I FAILED AS A PERSON. Nilai gue ^%$#@!!!

2. I feel sad. No. No sad. UPSET. ARGH I WANNA WRITE THE STORY BUT IT'S TOO PERSONAL AND FFFFFFFF---- ARGH. I CAAAAAANNNN'TTTTTTTT. Somebody contact me and I'll tell it :( IF YOU WANT. OKAY IF YOU WAAAAAAAANTTTTT.

3. Gatau deh hari ini nyebelin abis. TO hari ini: Agama + PKn = begitulah liat nanti aja.




Ok gotta go. Studying for tomorrow: Economy, History, Geography (I hope it is GEORGE-GRAPHY)

No comments:

Post a Comment