Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yesterday


Yesterday I put a super silly post on my blog, and this post is sillier than yesterday's. So enjoy... I am on my way to forget that thing and heal myself and getting a NORMAL life without his shadow.

Just think I'm BumbleBee who couldn't speak, so I speak with radio and music.



'Somebody told me, you have a boyfriend, who looks like a girlfriend, then I have a bad view of wary of last year...'
(Somebody Told Me - The Killers)

'I don't love you, like I did yesterday...'
(I Don't Love You - MCR)

'Speaking words of wisdom, let it be...'
(Let it Be - The Beatles)

'If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you, Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there'
(I'll be There- Jackson5)

'Cause the hardest part of this, is leaving you...'
(Cancer - MCR)

'Thank's for the memories even only words'
(Thanks for the Memories - FOB)

'Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are'
(The Scientist - Coldplay)

'If I never see your face again I don't mind'
(If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon5 feat. Rihanna)

'Every single time I see you in the street as you walk by, The shuffle in your feet is if to say, You'd rather die'
(The Last to Know - The Sherwood)

'How poor my heart aches with every step you take'
(Every Breath you Take - The Police)


COMPLICATED POST! I just wanna tell the girl in the mirror (haha cos I'm not a man, so there is no Man in The Mirror) to stop loving him. stupido. because he has already writing his own story. and as my pal's advice, I'm trying to LET IT BE.



p.s: 'If I could build the wall that can separate us, but honestly I CAN'T' (Nidji)

No comments:

Post a Comment