Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mood Swing



1. Somebody (not me) feels wishy-washy now. Struggle, buddy.

2. I _ _ _ _ him. Even he is not as handsome as George Harrison (talking about George Harrison, he is the most handsome guy all over the universe of all time), even he is not... even he is not as...... even... even... even.... I adore him so much!

3. I am as lazy as the laziest cow in the whole galaxy.

4. I feel FAT. More fat. Like a lazy fat cat.

5. I feel error. Like a robot in the rain.

6. I feel stupid. I can't do math or physics things.

7. I feel the beat of Michael Jackson's music....................................................................since he was dead. Oh great. I wish I were growing up when he was a handsome-shy-man.

8. I don't know what to do. Suicide has came to my mind several times. But it'll become silly and stupid if I do that. So I don't wanna do that until I have courage to kill myself with a pen (Just Kidding ofcourse. how silly)





p.s: GEORGE HARRISON I WISH I WOULD MEET YOU IN HEAVEN SOMEDAY! SO YOU CAN SEE MY HAIR IS INSPIRED BY YOU (even mine is worse)

No comments:

Post a Comment