Monday, November 2, 2009

Falling in Love Wasn't My Plan

I never heard a single word about you, Falling in love wasn't my plan, I never thought that I would be your lover, Come on please just understand
(Michael Jackson)

These days I am in a damn thing calls love and what the hell I feel that this is so not me. I've never been like this before and hey can you imagine that I have myself separated. In my normal side I don't want to fall in love (EVEN TO WRITE THE WORD 'LOVE' IS SO EMBARASSING MAN). And in my what-the-hell-side I am officially loving someone.

I love someone whom I mustn't like. And when I was trying to hate him, it became harder. I don't want to like him. FALLING IN LOVE WASN'T MY PLAN. It's out of my bussiness and I can't do anything about it.

But in my what-the-hell-side I am curious. And I think like this is normal.
Let's get this teen's heart beating faster, faster
(Panic at the Disco)

and asking about his kindness and smile and thinking when he looks me in the eyes and... and... what does it mean? What does his smile mean? What does.... what does...

I can't take this anymore. Just go with the flow. This damn thing is really irritating you know. It could getting worse and maybe worst but who cares. I am infected anyway. And loving someone is the most dangerous and deadly dissease.

But I (in my what-the-hell-side-MODE) wanna tell him:
Baby, don't you ignore me, because I can't see, if you do like me too
(Nidji)




thisisthemostsillypostEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment