Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"The Smiles Returning to the Faces"

Yeah! All done. All things named exams. Any kind of examinations. We had done it guys. You're the best! But still anxious and worried about the scores right? aah.
But it's okay. We can smile now pals! You guys gave me that lovely smiles :D yeah yeah yeah.

But things in my life are still sucks. I had given up on music because of THAT thing someone did to me. And now I must give up on photography. I asked for more but I thougt "ah whatsoever" and I must facing the fact that it was not my capacity. Yah, destiny sucks. I'm being my guitar's and my camera's enemy :P

And you know what? Being left hurts much, doesn't it? You left me one time. Now, let's say I'll leave you. How does it feel? I feel sad. I left you and I feel sad. When you left me, how did it feel? Did you feel sad?

Ah. It doesn't matter :) YES KEEP SMILING TO ALL NINE GRADERS.




P.S: our smiles reutrning to our faces, and his smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment