Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Outlander

Dearest Blog,


Just saw SIMBA again :) The Lion King ROCKS!!!

Felt like an outlander. Feel lonely and terribly lost in this big, cruel world.

Lost in love, lost in everything I got. Yeah these days I've been so back in love with him. Yeah. So I met this girl whose life is similiar like me. And we share things. FUN. But it made me fell back in love with SOMEONE whose name I won't mention :P So I just shut my fuckin mouth up and get going.



you know what? what's wrong with life? I am wrong. wrong person. wrong time. wrong environment. shit man.

Another friend told me that she's in my side. That I am not that wrong. I feel right. But feel wrong. shit man.

I feel wrong in everything. I feel right in one thing, that I am leaving.


I hope you reply my post, Blog.
Regards, Eunice.



oh how I hope a blog is a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment