Sunday, August 22, 2010

i am no more me

I can't find myself in today's me.
Since I moved here to Surabaya from Jakarta.

I was the class' disaster.
I was in the band.
I was one of those basketball players.
I was the clown of the class.
I was the unbrained-one.
I used to bring my SLR and mess the school up.
I used to shout and throw the jokes all the time.
I used to be the most naughty student of that All-Girl-School.
I used to fight with most of the teachers.
I used to break some unwritten rules.
I used to be known all over the school as the bad one.
But,
I am quite silent now.
I don't play basketball. No more.
I don't join any band, or haven't joined any band.
I just keep my SLR to myself.
I am the nice girl.
I am the one who keep myself clean.
I am not known.
I keep my jokes to myself.
I study.
I am not known as anyone.

I want the old me if I could.
Or, am I changing naturally?
Or maybe I have two mode.
1. Jakarta mode: Funny, clown, crazy, insane, stupid ass, rock and roll, do some sport.
2. Surabaya mode: Prety serious, quite silent, study more, not funny, boring.

Oh c'mon.
See yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment