Thursday, August 19, 2010

17an

Last Friday and Saturday (13-14 Aug) we had this 17an thing at my school.
There were some games such as: Bakiak+Makan krupuk, cari koin di dalem tepung sambil balap karung, futsal daster, estafet belut, tarik tambang, masak, cerdas cermat.
3of my friends and I joined the estafet belut thing. And became the runner-up.
And we became the champion of the cerdas cermat. Hihi.
You can check the photos on my facebook ;)

And today, we had this quiz at TBI. Haha. 17an Quiz.
My group was the loser --"
Oia, btw thanks Peter for the DVD. I borrowed his DVD, Across the Universe :) BEATLES!
And I was excited about our new teacher. He was from England. He is SUPER tall.
Yeah we'll see him again on next Tuesday ;)


Btw,
This morning Mr. Dennis looked at my agenda and he found this writing of mine, it said 'iloveyouD'
Ok the D is for Daniel. He could guess it right.
But his name is Dennis, jesus, I just realized.
It begins with letter D too. Damn -___-"
That writing was for Daniel okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment