Saturday, July 31, 2010

The End of July

Morning.
This morning, my school bell rang at 7.30, as every other Saturday.
I arrived at school at 7.00 and my pals asked me to go to McDondalds.
The McD was just some steps away from my school. Haha.
After that we went to school.
But at 9, the teachers got an emergency bell, so we went home, earlier.
We all went to that nearest McD again! Almost all of us haha.


Afternoon.
I went out for lunch.
Sushi Tei :)
Then,
I spent my afternoon watching movies.
1. The Last Airbender.
That was great. Aaaaaaa. Aaaaaa.
I've watched the cartoon series, so I enjoyed this movie so much.
I like the kissing scene of Sokka and Princess Yue. OOPS SPOILER.

2. Let it Be
The Beatles. Oh no need to speak a thing.
Everything about The Beatles are always awesome.
I like when Paul and George argued. Ckckck. Cool.
And when Paul and Ringo played that effing awesome song on the piano, duet.
And when John kissed Yoko. And they danced.
Etc etc.
Awwww I love George Harrison THAT much!!!! Aaaaaaa

3. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
I am not a Harry Potter maniac.... So I just watched this movie today.
I like Ron Weasley. He's way better than Harry I think.
And I like Draco Malfoy. And I like Professor Lupin.
And nothing else.
Cool. Nice.
I'm not into Harry Potter..


Evening.
Just went to the supermarket with mom dad and bro.
Now I'm just here writing on my blog.

My pacar doesn't have any pulsa today so...
Ah whatever. Cepetan beli pulsa ye pacar haha LOL.

And my classmate is attending Slash' gig NOW, AT THE MOMENT.
And so are my TBI teachers. Bule2 itu are watching Slash.
(TBI: The British Institute, some kind of english course.)



Bye.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment