Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Help!

I always keep my assignments until the last minutes and they becomes a-huge-massive-hill of assignments.

And I can't keep my mind out of my dream----two days ago I dreamt about something disgusting (it could be sweet if the boy in my dream was Shia LaBeouf or Brendon Urie, unfortunately it was NOT)

And my abbility in photography decrease (it's like 'fish population decrease because of destructive fishing')
And my days in Drums class become so boring.

And I think I'm so in love with someone (and I usually become very over acting when I'm standing in front of him, I have tried to keep my image-----JAGA IMAGE GITU MAKSUDNYA---- but I can't, so I become very energic and talkative and over over acting)




And I have to tell you that I cried when I watched Wall-E (it's not important huh?)
that's the un-important ending of this un-important post

No comments:

Post a Comment