Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Leatherhead



tday I watched Leatherheads. Starring George Clooney, John Krasinski or whoever he is. It was talking about American footbal in 1920s. But this was a romantic-comedy film. I LOVE THIS MOVIE.

watch it yourself then.

part which I love: The 31 old journalist fell in love with a 45 years old football player. The first meeting was so full of sharp words, and so were the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,.. meeting. The kiss part was hmm... haha. And the football player asked the journalist to marry him. And and and. Just watch it yourself!

Here, I copy paste one of the best part:
Carter Rutherford: Wait. Where were you two?
Jimmy 'Dodge' Connelly: Out.
Lexie Littleton: Nowhere.
Carter Rutherford: Did you *kiss* her?
Lexie Littleton: Now wait a minute.
Carter Rutherford: I want answers!
Jimmy 'Dodge' Connelly: Yeah, I kissed her! On the mouth, twice! And I liked it. A lot!
Carter Rutherford: Oh you did, did you?
Jimmy 'Dodge' Connelly: Yeah!
Lexie Littleton: Thanks.
Jimmy 'Dodge' Connelly: You're welcome.

Carter Rutherford: I thought you liked me.
Jimmy 'Dodge' Connelly: Look, she's too old for you.
Lexie Littleton: What? Well, you're too old for *me*!
Jimmy 'Dodge' Connelly: Well, you got me on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment