Friday, October 30, 2009

THANK GOD FOR THE BEEF


"I got to grow up in a situation where drugs were demonic. To watch your dad go through heroin withdrawal is something that would keep you from doing any of that yourself."

"Talent is funny, I've always looked at talent like what the hell does talent really mean? Talent is to actors what luck is to card players. It's not really anything, it's just a fictitious word that people have created and labeled things..."

"...Talent is like you know I never really believed in talent, I believed in drive and determination and preparation but talent is sort of like luck. I wouldn't want to think of myself as talented it doesn't seem like there's any validity in that. I like to think of myself as an ordinary man with extra ordinary determination. That's it."



"I know I'm one of the luckiest dudes in America right now. I have a great house. My parents don't have to work. I've got money. I'm famous. But it could all change, man. It could go away. You never know."
"Most actors on most days don't think they're worthy. I have no idea where this insecurity comes from, but it's a God-sized hole. If I knew, I'd fill it, and I'd be on my way."

"Sometimes I feel I'm living a meaningless life and I get frightened."

(when asked about what it's like to be a celebrity) "I'll tell you when I become one."


-Shia LaBeouf-

I am so inspired and THANK GOD! not for the beef but for the ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment